Saturday, September 11, 2010

Religion In Life

I hope you all know about Religion In Life, every Friday at 11:30. It's amazing! Just so you know, this coming Friday, the 17th, Elder W. Craig Swick- of the First Quorum of the Seventy is speaking. If you can go, I would encourage all of you to go.

I had a very special experience on Friday when, Nathan and Heather Ogden came to speak. Here's a link to my blog, if you're interested about what my thoughts were. Nichelle's Experience.

Also, remember that the Dues Banquet is on the 15th! Bring your $6! We'll carpool, so meet at 6:45 so we can start on time!

LOVE YOU GIRLS! (I know it's cliche, but it's true. I'm so excited, I'm a firm believer that everyone we come in contact with has something to offer to build us up, and bring us closer to Christ. There's a reason for everything, and there's a reason we all have IWA in our lives at this moment in our life's. Let me know if you need anything, day or night!) Woot, Woot for the Sariah Babes!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment